I have been very disorganised lately and I know the month is 1/3 over, but I have decided to set some goals for myself.
- Run at least seven miles a week.
- Do at least 60 minutes of work out a day weather it be running or aerobics.
- START STRETCHING!
- Sort through all of my books and organize.
- Read every single day no matter how long.
- Make a set “to be read” (TBR) plan.
- Cook something new every week.
- Continue to try and eat low carb.
- Keep kitchen clean.
- Try and create less food waste.
Social & Misc.:
- Talk to my mother every day.
- Call my parents once a week.
- Spend more time with my wife without watching TV.
- Brush the cats once a week.
- Clean one part of the house thoroughly.
In addition to all of that I want to start blogging more often. I have been watching a lot of book-tube and looking through bookish blogs and I am going to start my attempt on reviews and daily or every other day posts. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated! That’s it for now.